LUX SAND PERU EXPERIENCE | 02D/01N
- This adventure will begin at 2pm in Huacachina at the Sandboarding Peru office inside Desert Nights hostel.
- At this time you will be fitted for sandboarding or sandski equipment, receive some important safety instruction to begin lessons.
- After this brief orientation with a professional instructor, a dune buggy will pick up the group and instructor and embark on a thrilling ride through the desert stopping at several different dunes to practice the sport.
- When you get to the bottom of each dune, the dune buggy will pick you up to take you to the next dune. At the end of this tour you will watch a stunning sunset in this desert landscape and arrive at your luxury camp.
- The luxury camp will have an events shade tent for the dining area, and lounge, a bathroom tent and shower tent, and tents for sleeping with inflatable mattresses, sleeping bags, sheets and pillows all set up for you. Here you will enjoy some cheese platters and wine while a private chef cooks up a delicious BBQ. The BBQ dinner consists of marinated chicken, beef and veggie kebobs, sausages, corn on the cob, yellow Andean potatoes with a variety of dipping sauces and a fresh salad buffet.
- After dinner you can enjoy some light music by the campfire. The next morning, you will return to Huacachina by buggy at approx. 7am to enjoy a buffet breakfast at Ecocamp Huacachina, where you can use baggage storage, bathrooms, showers, and the swimming pool for the day.